Can I submit a bulk application for multiple homes in a large renovation project?
Applications can be made in bulk but the process is slightly different than for a single application. Bulk applications are a good option for projects that are being completed on multiple homes, such as in townhouse or duplex complexes.
- CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Programs Terms and Conditions apply, ensure you confirm home and upgrade eligibility
- Individual rebates have a 6 month application deadline from the date of the invoice, refer to the individual rebates for more information on what timelines apply
Bulk Application Information
- One invoice for the entire project is sufficient
- Invoice must detail the home unit numbers where the upgrades were completed
- Refer to the sample invoices for required information
- Invoices must be paid in full
- Note: if work is going to take longer than 6 months, multiple applications can be submitted with updated invoicing so that deadlines are met
- There is no maximum number of units a bulk application can accommodate
- In some cases, the Home Renovation Rebate Program Utility Account Holder Consent Form may be required
Submitting a Bulk Application
- The CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program process bulk applications on a case-by-case basis
- If the homes are heated by electricity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the Bulk Application process
- If the homes are heated by natural gas, contact email@example.com to initiate the Bulk Application process