As a part of the Whistler Residential Energy Rebate Program you can receive a $250 rebate for having an energy advisor complete a new homes EnerGuide home evaluation, also known as a New Home Plan Evaluation.
- You must be building a single family home, duplex, or townhouse unit in Whistler.
- You must complete a new homes EnerGuide evaluation with an energy advisor for the $250 rebate.
How to Apply
- Visit the program’s website to confirm your eligibility.
- Talk to an energy advisor and complete a new homes EnerGuide home evaluation for the $250 rebate. Tell your energy advisor that you want receive the Whistler residential EnerGuide home evaluation rebate.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.
- Check out our rebate search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades rebates.
Program Contact Information
- City of Whistler - Jagoda Kozikowska firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.whistler.ca/services/environmental-stewardship/energy-rebate-program