Vancity Credit Union is offering a $150 rebate to its members who complete a pre-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation.
- $150 for Vancity members that complete a pre-upgrade EnerGuide Home Evaluation.
- You must be a member of Vancity in good standing.
- Your home must be in British Columbia.
- Your pre-upgrade home evaluation must be completed after September 1, 2020.
- Your home must be eligible for an EnerGuide home evaluation.
- You must complete a pre-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation with a NRCan-certified energy advisor.
- The total rebate payable by Vancity for pre-upgrade and post-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluations is $400 per household.
How to Apply
- Complete a pre-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation with a NRCan-certified energy advisor. You do not need to complete any upgrades to be eligible for this rebate.
- Contact an account manager at your Vancity branch or our Member Services Centre. They will ask you to submit a copy of your Renovation Upgrade Report. If approved, your rebate will then be deposited into your Vancity account. Find your branch here.
- Currently there is no deadline for the Vancity Pre-Upgrade EnerGuide Home Evaluation Rebate.
- Subject to available funds. This offer may be changed, extended, or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Check out Vancity’s Planet-Wise Renovation Solutions, which offer flexible low-interest financing options for renovations that can boost the energy efficiency of your home.
- Check out the Better Homes BC rebate search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades rebates.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out the Better Homes BC glossary.