Through the Township of Langley’s Green Building Rebate Program, you can receive $300 for completing residential construction projects or retrofits within the Township of Langley.
|Single family plan evaluation||$300 per home|
|Multi-family plan evaluation||$150 per unit*|
- *Note: Applies to 25% of the project
- The program is open to builders, developers and homeowners who are constructing a new home in the Township of Langley.
- The home must be a single family home, row home unit, townhouse unit, or duplex.
How to Apply
- Work with an energy consultant (Energy Advisor, Certified Passive House Designer, or Registered Professional) to design your home to meet the required performance targets.
- Submit a building permit application. All new single family homes must now include an energy modelling report to comply with the BC Energy Step Code.
- Obtain a Green Building Rebate Program referral form.
- If applying for mid-construction blower door test rebates schedule a mid-construction blower door test with an energy advisor.
- Complete an as-built EnerGuide evaluation to see if you meet Township of Langley Step Code requirements.
- Within 90 days, complete an as-built EnerGuide evaluation to see if you meet Township of Langley Step Code requirements.
- Receive Township rebate by mail if all requirements are met.
- Within 90 days of the building permit application, you must submit the energy modeling invoice to the Township of Langley.
- Check out our rebate search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades rebates.
- Visit the Township of Langley’s Green Buildings webpage for more information about Green Building programs and rebates in the Township.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.