The Regional District of Central Kootenay is offering rebates and support through the Regional Energy Efficiency Program.
- Access to an EnerGuide pre-evaluation for $450 plus tax
- A dedicated team to support you through your renovation journey
- Information on current upgrade options, technologies, energy advisors, contractors, rebates, incentives and low-interest financing
- Help understanding how the rebate programs interact together and deciding what the best options are for your unique situation
- Find out more at https://rdcksavenow.ca/
- You must be a resident within the Regional District of Central Kootenay:
- Nelson, Castlegar, Creston, Nakusp, Salmo, Kaslo, New Denver, Slocan, and Silverton
- Electoral Areas A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K
How to Apply
- Complete a registration form. The form can be found online.
- Once your registration has been received, you will be contacted to discuss the best options for your home.
- Check out our rebate search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades rebates.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.