The City of North Vancouver is offering a $150 top-up for CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program participants that complete a pre- and post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation. This municipal offer is in addition to the EnerGuide Home Evaluation rebate currently available through the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program. Limited time offer – act now, as municipal top-up rebates will be approved on a first come first serve basis.
- Your evaluations must be completed on or after September 28, 2018.
- You must be a FortisBC, BC Hydro, or municipal utility customer.
- You must live in an eligible home.
- You must be a resident of the City of North Vancouver.
- You must complete a pre- and post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation with a program-qualified energy advisor. You do not need to complete any upgrades to be eligible for the rebate.
How to Apply
- Carefully read the terms and conditions to confirm your eligibility.
- Complete a pre-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation with a program-qualified energy advisor.
- Complete a post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation with a program-qualified energy advisor. You do not need to complete any upgrades to be eligible for the rebate.
- Once your upgrades are installed, complete the online application and upload all supporting documentation including copies of all receipts and invoices. See sample invoices.
- Ask the energy advisor who completed your post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation to submit an Energy Advisor Supported Rebates form.
- Your post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation must be completed within 18 months of your pre-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation.
- The application form must be submitted within 6 months of your post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation.
- Your energy advisor must submit the Energy Advisor Supported Rebates form within 30 days of you submitting the program application. The energy advisor will be notified by BC Hydro or FortisBC when your application has been received and sent an application reference number to include on the Energy Advisor Supported Rebates form.
- Check out our rebate search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades rebates.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.