In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, select CleanBC Better Homes rebates are doubled for a limited time to support the restart of B.C.’s economy and help homeowners save energy.
Registration for the Double the Rebate offer is now closed.
To use your Double the Rebate promo code, submit your rebate applications online and include your promo code in the rebate application.
- Upgrades must be completed and invoiced by June 30, 2021.
- Rebate applications for the upgrade must be submitted within 6 months of the invoice date.
Double the Rebate offers vary based on when you received your promo code:
- If your promo code was received between October 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020, click here to see available Double the Rebate offers.
- If your promo code was received between January 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021, click here to see available Double the Rebate offers.
Translation Services are Available
- For support navigating the website and accessing the Energy Coach in Cantonese, Mandarin, Punjabi or Farsi visit: www.empowerme.ca
- ਕੈਂਟੋਨੀਜ਼, ਮੈਂਡਰਿਨ, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਜਾਂ ਫਾਰਸੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਵੈਬਸਾਈਟ ਨੂੰ ਨੈਵੀਗੇਟ ਕਰਨ ਅਤੇ ਐਨਰਜੀ ਕੋਚ ਤੱਕ ਪਹੁੰਚਣ ਲਈ ਸਹਾਇਤਾ ਲਈ www.empowerme.ca ‘ਤੇ ਜਾਓ।
- برای دریافت کمک و پشتیبانی جهت استفاده از صفحات وبسایت و دسترسی به «مربی مصرف انرژی» (Energy Coach) به زبانهای کانتونی، ماندارین، پنجابی و فارسی به اینجا مراجعه کنید: www.empowerme.ca
- CleanBC Home Efficiency Rebates eligibility and upgrade requirements apply. Review the Program Requirements and Additional Terms and Conditions and Double the Rebate Terms and Conditions to confirm your eligibility.
How to Apply
- Ensure you have your Double the Rebate Promo Code. This promo code is unique to your home and cannot be used by someone else. Registration for promo codes was open from October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 and is no longer available.
- Purchase eligible equipment and have it installed and invoiced by a licensed contractor by June 30, 2021.
- Once your upgrades are installed, complete the online application.
- Note: the promo code will not be applied until after the application has been reviewed and approved.
- Registration to receive a Double the Rebate Promo Code ended on March 31, 2021.
- Eligible equipment must be installed and invoiced by a licensed contractor by June 30, 2021.
- The application form for individual upgrades must be submitted within 6 months of the invoice date of the upgrade.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.
- These rebates are funded, in part, by the Province of British Columbia and the Government of Canada.
Program Contact Information
- CleanBC Better Homes email@example.com