As a part of the City of North Vancouver’s Pre-Drywall Airtightness Test for Homes (PATH) Rebate Program, you can receive a $300 rebate for completing a mandatory pre-drywall airtightness test on your new residential construction.
- You must be building a new home in the City of North Vancouver.
How to Apply
- Complete the PATH application form with your energy advisor and submit it to the Building Inspector at the time of the insulation and vapour barrier inspection.
- Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis while funds last.
- Check out our rebate search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades rebates.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.
Program Contact Information
- City of North Vancouver 604-990-4220