The Provincial Wood Stove Exchange Program provides rebates for exchanging wood stoves for cleaner heating options including heat pumps, gas and more. There are various Wood Stove Exchange Programs administered throughout British Columbia. Please visit the Province of BC Wood Stove Exchange Programs List for current programs.
Eligibility requirements vary depending on the specific local program. Please refer to the specific terms & conditions for program eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
Applications requirements vary depending on the program. Please refer to the area specific program terms & conditions for program application requirements.
Deadlines vary depending on the program. Please refer to the specific program terms & conditions for program application requirements. CleanBC is not responsible for incorrect or out of date information displayed on this webpage.
- Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District
- Bulkley Valley and Lakes District
- Comox Valley Regional District
- Cowichan Valley Regional District
- Fraser Valley Regional District
- Golden and District
- Kelowna and Central Okanagan
- Metro Vancouver
- Prince George and unincorporated areas of the Fraser-Fort George Regional District
- qathet Regional District (Powell River and surrounding areas)
- Regional District of Central Kootenay
- Regional District of Kootenay Boundary
- Regional District of Nanaimo
- Strathcona Regional District
- Sea to Sky Region (Squamish-Lillooet Regional District)
- Sunshine Coast Regional District
- District of Vanderhoof
- For more information on the Provincial Wood Stove Exchange Program please click here.
- Check out our rebate search tool for other energy efficiency upgrades rebates.
- Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.
Program Contact Information
Contact information varies depending on the program in question. Please refer to the Province of BC 2018 Wood Stove Exchange Programs List for current programs and program contact information.