- Cost effective home comfort: Natural gas heating provides cost savings while delivering warmth and comfort.
- Convenience: On/off switch and continuous fuel supply.
- Cleanliness: No chimney cleaning and no mess in terms of wood storage, ashes, etc.
- Safety: Sealed combustion units offer little chance for toxic combustion gases to escape.
- Climate friendly: A cleaner energy alternative to wood fireplaces, gas fireplaces produce much less carbon monoxide and particulate emissions.
- Zonal Heating: Stay cozy and warm in a room with a fireplace and turn town the heating in the rest of your home to reduce energy consumption.
Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.