- Increased comfort: Selecting the appropriate windows can improve temperature regulation and heat retention in the home, keeping you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Peace and Quiet: Double (or triple) pane windows better insulate your home from exterior noise.
- Protect your interior: Furniture, flooring and art is better protected from harmful UV radiation.
- Increased home value: Efficient, high quality windows improve the aesthetics and increase the value of your home.
- Save energy and money: Lower utility bills through energy savings.
Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.