The CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program, formerly known as the Home Renovation Rebate Program, provides rebates based on the dates of your pre- and post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluations and upgrade invoices. Program terms and conditions may vary depending on invoice dates.
- Home Renovation Rebate Program Terms and Conditions
- CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Programs Terms and Conditions
- $750 Bonus Offer
- Draftproofing Rebate
- $150 Energy Coach Home Evaluation Rebate
- Home Energy Improvement Bonus
- Two Upgrade Bonus
How to Apply:
- If you were electrically heated prior to your upgrades, email the program directly at email@example.com with all supporting documentation.
- If you were heated with natural gas or propane prior to your upgrades, email the program directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with all supporting documentation.
- The program administration will assist you with the processing of your application to determine what Bonus Offer and rebates you are to access.
Include the following supporting documentation and necessary information with your email:
- Date of pre-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation.
- Date of all eligible upgrade invoices detailed with contractor name, contractor company, upgrade details, and paid totals. Please see sample invoices for reference.
- All supporting documentation associated with upgrades, including equipment removal or decommission reports (if applicable).
- Date of post-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation, if completed.
- Applications for individual upgrade rebates must be submitted within 6 months of the invoice date of the upgrade.
- If you began your upgrades between September 28, 2018 and March 31, 2019, see our FAQ What if I started my renovations before April 01, 2019?
Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.