The range of cost for EnerGuide home evaluations for new construction is broad and depends on many factors:
- Location of the construction
- Energy advisor or service organization
- Size and complexity of the home
- Project timelines
- Additional building bylaw requirements
- Additional services requested, i.e. thermal imaging, mid-construction blower door test, etc.
- Requirement of multiple blower door tests due to the layout of the building
- Travel distance / mileage fees
Due to the many factors that affect the cost of an EnerGuide evaluation, we recommend contacting different energy advisors or service organizations in your areato obtain an accurate quote and to ensure that they are able to work within your time frame. Currently new homes energy advisors can be found on https://energystepcode.ca/energy-advisors/.