Accessing the Double the Rebate offer required homeowners to register for a Promo Code. Registration is now closed.
Double the Rebate offers vary based on when you received your promo code:
- If your promo code was received between October 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020, click here to see available Double the Rebate offers.
- If your promo code was received between January 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021, click here to see available Double the Rebate offers.
To Apply for Double the Rebates:
- Carefully read the Program Requirements and Additional Terms and Conditions and Double the Rebate Terms and Conditions to confirm your eligibility.
- Purchase eligible equipment and have it installed and invoiced by a licensed contractor by June 30, 2021.
- Note: The application form for individual upgrades must be submitted within 6 months of the invoice date of the upgrade.
- Once your upgrades are installed, complete the online application. Enter your Double the Rebate promo code in the “Promo Code” field and upload all supporting documentation including copies of all receipts and invoices.
- See sample invoices. If you are converting from oil, propane, or natural gas to a heat pump, include proof of your oil, propane, or natural gas system removal, modification or decommissioning.
- If you are a BC Hydro electric customer or you are fuel switching to a heat pump, apply using the BC Hydro Online Application.
- If you are a FortisBC electric customer apply using the FortisBC Online Application.
- Note: the promo code will not be applied until after the application has been reviewed and approved.
Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.